24-Hour Air Conditioning Repair Services in Fort Worth, Texas
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® provides full-service heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) repair, maintenance and new installations for residences and businesses throughout Tarrant County, Texas. Our team is always ready to respond to both scheduled AC repairs and emergency repair needs – to keep you and your loved ones comfortable 24 hours a day.
Is Your Air Conditioner Malfunctioning?
If your air conditioner or heat pump is acting up, we can schedule a service call to diagnose the problem during regular business hours. If you have an emergency that can’t wait, our trained technicians are available 24 hours a day every day of the year to help.
Our repair services include:
- 24/7 emergency AC repairs
- NATE certified technicians
- Repair of all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment
- Preventive maintenance and tune-ups
- Factory-authorized Dealer
- Well-stocked trucks with factory-authorized parts
- Service throughout Tarrant County
- Home performance evaluations to assess energy efficiency
- Commercial and residential HVAC repair and service
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Seasonal specials on repairs, financing and new installation
When to Call for Air Conditioning Repairs
Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether an air conditioner needs service. If your unit runs constantly or doesn’t cool properly, there are several simple things to check before scheduling a service call.
- Make sure that the thermostat is properly set. Turn the system off, re-set the temperature and then allow the unit to go through a cooling cycle.
- Clean or replace the air filter. A dirty filter is the number one reason for the need for air conditioning repairs.
- Make sure that the electrical system is working properly. Check circuit breakers, connections and switches.
What We Do
Our technicians treat you and your home with respect and courtesy. We go through a series of troubleshooting steps to define the problem with the system. As a factory-authorized dealer, customer service is our first priority. We will explain the problem and make written recommendations for repair. We will not make any air conditioning repairs without your approval.
If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old or needs frequent repair, it may be time to replace it. Energy Star certified equipment can significantly reduce energy usage and often pays for itself in just a few years with lower utility bills. A home performance evaluation will assess your energy usage and make recommendations on how to improve efficiency. We offer online specials on new installation, annual maintenance agreements and service calls. Give us a call to see how we can help.Internet Specials