As it starts to heat up this summer you will want to make certain your air conditioner is in tip-top shape. If you have not regularly maintained your unit or have an air conditioner that runs on Freon, it may be time to think about buying a new one.
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth of Southlake, TX is the go-to AC repair company throughout Tarrant County and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area. We have been keeping Southlake cool during the summers and warm during the winters for many years.
Our team of specialized HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems) technicians has been carefully selected for their broad experiences in the industry, commitment to customer service excellence, and dedication to the Southlake community.
Red Flags You Need an Air Conditioner Repair Company
Prevent an interruption to your cooling service during a heatwave by subscribing to a routine maintenance service that performs an extensive, biannual review of the system and secures that the unit is ready to go before the Mercury rises.
An AC repair company like One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth serving Southlake, TX will take the guesswork out of maintaining your entire HVAC system at a fraction of the cost of what any high season AC repair company demands during the hottest part of the year.
As the most relied upon AC repair company in the region we want you to be able to identify the biggest warning signs when it comes to your air conditioner.
- Water Puddles – An easy warning sign to spot air conditioning signal that something isn’t right is coming upon puddles inside or outside (close to the air conditioner) on a consistent basis.
- Leaking Refrigerant – If your unit is leaking refrigerant be on alert because it can hurt children and pets. Call an air conditioning repair company immediately if there is liquid coming from the air conditioner.
- The Air Conditioner Doesn’t Switch On – There are many reasons why your air conditioner won’t turn on. It could be a severed wire, faulty fan, or struggling compressor. When it comes to your HVAC system it is not a job for amateurs. A NATE-Certified HVAC tradesperson from our Southlake AC repair company will quickly find the problem and provide you with potential solutions.
- Horrible Smells – Stinky smells coming from an air conditioner are normal on an irregular basis but they won’t fill your space or continue for any notable length of time. If you notice burning smells it is time to call an AC repair company because it could be a fire hazard. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth provides service to Southlake, TX as the most trusted AC repair company in Dallas. We want everyone to be safe, so please give us a call as soon as you smell anything that smells like it is connected to fire or gas.
- Tepid Air – Warm airflow from your air conditioner is a symptom indicating that the refrigerant is low. NATE-Certified technicians know exactly how much coolant to refill an air conditioner. Putting too little or too less in the unit may damage it or keep it from cooling your environment. Refrigerants can be toxic to people and animals. The old coolant must be properly disposed of.
An Air Conditioning Repair Company That Cares
Being green has the bad rap of being expensive but when it comes to new HVAC appliances that simply is not true. For example, many new air conditioning units are smart appliances that let you choose which parts of your home need cooling the most and when to kick it into high gear.
Energy Star is a nationally supported program in the United States that aids consumers when making choices to protect the environment by offering information, a reliable rating system, and accurate usage cost estimates. This way you can tell how much it will cost to run your air conditioner before you buy it.
You may require more of an initial investment but that money will pay off as it reduces your electricity bills. Many Energy Star units dramatically reduce the amount of energy necessary to cool any space due to the technological advancements in the HVAC industry.
AC units getting on in age will need repeated visits from a representative of an AC repair company. Most of those we see at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth including Southlake typically rely on Freon as a refrigerant. Freon was phased out because of the high amount of harmful CFCs and HCFCs as a component of the chemical which wreaks havoc on the Earth’s ozone layer. A Freon-based unit will be more costly to repair because Freon is not made any longer. All Freon-based air conditioning repairs will cost significantly more than on units that use more eco-friendly refrigerants.
A Trusted Air Conditioning Repair Company in Southlake
The team at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth is an AC repair company that values high-quality services in Southlake and Tarrant County to help our community. We promise to provide quick, efficient, and affordable HVAC repairs and installations.
Also, we promise to keep the pricing structure transparent. We provide detailed information concerning the cost, and job task timeline, and want you to have access from the start to know what to expect from an air conditioning repair. We earn our spectacular reputation by keeping our promises to every client. We have a strict policy that our representatives never try to exploit a situation to sell unnecessary services. We want to save you money!
Our HVAC technicians are submitted to an extensive background review before they are offered a position with One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth. After employment, we randomly ask them to take drug and alcohol screens. We are proud of all of our team members and provide them opportunities to advance, specialize in new technology, and earn bonuses based on their customer satisfaction ratings.
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating of Fort Worth offers free estimates on any job and has emergency appointments available. If your air conditioner is on the fritz please give us a call today!