There are some questions you should ask about air conditioning service in Fort Worth, TX before committing to working with a company. Asking the right questions puts you at an advantage because you’re able to make your decision rather quickly instead of taking too much time researching the different HVAC businesses in the area. No one wants to be uncomfortable when the temperatures soar outdoors, and the AC isn’t working correctly indoors.
Rather than be miserable, contacting the right air conditioning service company helps. It’s just as important to ask the right questions, so there isn’t an even bigger issue to deal with. Clearing the air and learning how the service process works helps you become prepared to deal with routine service calls that help keep your air conditioner in good working order year-round.
What You Should Know About the Company Providing Air Conditioning Service
The questions you should ask about air conditioning service in Fort Worth, TX include:
- How long have you been in business? The number of years a company has been in business says a lot about the commitment they’ve made to their customers. The ones that have been in business for a long time have gone above and beyond to take care of the people that they’ve come to serve in their communities. Even new businesses show promise because providing air conditioning service in Texas is no easy feat. The professionals are very busy throughout the summer when temperatures soar, and the need for working AC units increases.
- What types of services do you provide? It’s important to know what the company does to work on your air conditioning unit. That way, you know if they’re capable of fixing the problem you’re experiencing. Asking about the services that a technician provides saves you time and the frustration of calling a company only to learn they cannot assist you. You won’t experience this issue if you’re upfront about it when you first contact the contractor. You’ll know right away if they can help you or not.
- Do you offer emergency repair service? There is going to be a time where your air conditioner doesn’t put out cool air on a sweltering night. You’ll need to have someone come and look at the unit immediately because the temperatures inside the home are too high to deal with safely. If a company offers air conditioning service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, they’re likely who you want to deal with. Knowing that you can count on them during your time of need is very important. It gives you peace of mind and allows you to get some sleep throughout the night. You’re not stuck wondering if your AC unit needs to be repaired or replaced and how you’re going to pay for it. Instead, you’ll have an idea upfront of what could potentially be the problem so you can account for the expense accordingly.
- Will you install new filters for me? Trying to install a new filter in your AC unit can prove to be difficult if you’ve never had the experience before. Lucky for you, it’s no problem for the service tech that comes to your home. If a company that does air conditioning service repairs offers filter replacement as part of their maintenance services, use it to your advantage. Dirty filters are often the reason why air conditioners get replaced prematurely. They work too hard to put out cool air and burn out their motors in the process.
- Do you do AC unit installation? If you have an old air conditioner that needs replacement, you want to know that the company you hired to remove it can also install a new unit. Finding a technician that is capable of doing all of your air conditioning repairs is imperative. You won’t lose a lot of time trying to find someone to do repair work and installation work. They’ll be the same company and someone you’ve already established a working relationship with. One of the best reasons for hiring a technician that you’ve previously worked with is that they’re familiar with your home and the placement of your AC unit so they can help you out quickly and efficiently.
- Are you licensed and insured? The company that you work for has these safety measures in place if something unexpected happens on the job. If they were to get injured or do damage to your home, they would need to file a claim with their insurance company as opposed to yours. Hiring a company that has the protections in place keeps your deductibles from raising because you filed a claim due to an accident the technician was involved in while in your home.
Asking the right questions helps you determine which air conditioning company you want to work with. You’ll know who to call and why they’re the best professionals to do the job for you. Inquiring about air conditioning service in Fort Worth, TX makes it easier for you to choose the right company to do the job. You’ll be pleased with the outcome because you’ll have a better idea of what to expect when the technician comes to your home to service, repair, or replace your air conditioner.
Hire the Best and Give Your Mind a Rest
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating has got you covered. We provide air conditioning services in Fort Worth, TX. Let us know what problem you’ve been experiencing with your AC unit, and we’ll do everything we can to remedy it for you right away. We take great pride in being of service to you.
Call us at 817-283-6911 with your air conditioning needs right away. We’ll come to your home and take care of your air conditioning problem so that your home feels comfortable and cool once again. There’s no need to suffer in the sweltering heat of the hottest days of summer when we’re available to help you in every way that we can.