Maintenance of your heating and air conditioning annually is a very important process that should not be overlooked. But why is it so important? It’s working perfectly! Yes, this is true, but the reason for regular maintenance checks is to keep your HVAC system running well throughout the year with no surprise breakdowns.
No matter the type your HVAC system, it needs maintenance. Every piece of equipment is subject to breakdown. There is no need to call for heating and air conditioning repair when you could have prevented it. These are the upsides to having regular HVAC maintenance services with One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating in Azle, TX.
1. Fewer Repairs
You probably don’t want your day ruined by strange odors or strange sounds from your heating and air conditioning. Calling for heating and air conditioner repair will fix your problem right away before they become worse. Take for instance a fraying belt which may cause strange operating noises. If it is replaced in time by a technician, you may have saved yourself a lot of time and money for repair which could have resulted from a snapped belt whirling around inside. By preventing Heating and air conditioning repairs, yearly maintenance pays for itself.
2. Longer HVAC life
Your heating and air conditioning system works best if it is serviced annually or even more regularly. When one part of your HVAC malfunctions it may cause a ripple effect that may lead to the entire system breakdown. This will give you the burden of having to call for heating and air conditioning repair while it all could be avoided through maintenance checks. A well-maintained HVAC is surely going to last longer and operate better than one that is neglected.
3. Lower Energy Consumption
Efficiency of your HVAC is an important component to your energy saving needs. A system that operates efficiently will consume less energy, as compared to a neglected system that struggles to serve its function. A well-maintained system will run at high efficiency and low energy costs. Don’t let a faulty system cost you, call for professional heating and air conditioning repair and maintenance services.
4. Lower Chance of a Breakdown
We all want an uninterrupted season of heating and cooling in our homes. Some of us know of the discomfort that comes with a broken-down HVAC and the later hassles that follow therein. We spend big bucks on heating and air conditioning repair at the expense of regular maintenance. Do not allow these surprises to wear you down, schedule for a maintenance check of your HVAC today for the best services in Azle, TX.
5. System Efficiency
After our heater and air conditioning repair and maintenance services, your heater will work at optimum level. There is no need to worry. We want you to enjoy the comfort of your home without worrying about your HVAC. An efficient system will also save you from heating and air conditioning repair costs which may weigh you down. So, call us today for the best HVAC services in Azle, TX.
Sometimes you might feel like you can do the heating and air conditioning repair or service all by yourself but you have to draw a line on where the pros come in. some maintenance checks you can do yourself if you have the ability but others should be left to the pros.
Here are some maintenance services you can do by yourself;
- Remove the accumulated debris around the outdoor unit.
- Change the HVAC filter monthly. Some systems will have an indicator telling you to change the filter because it is clogged.
- Watch out for molds or other pollutants in your air vents.
- Make sure supply and return vents are not blocked by furniture, rugs or anything else.
The following are maintenance checks you should leave to a professional technician;
- Oil mobile parts to help reduce friction which can cause overheating and breakdown. Lubrication also helps to reduce electricity bills, through reducing energy use.
- Tighten electrical connections which might cause improper operations that reduce the system’s lifespan. Voltage and current is also measured by the technician.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it is calibrated correctly so as to ensure comfort during every season. If your system does not have a programmable thermostat, your technician may recommend one and install it for you.
- Check the system controls. Your HVAC follows a particular sequence when operating. From starting up, operation to the shut-off sequence. The technician checks the system to make sure the cycle is operating normally.
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower is an activity for the professionals. Blower issues reduce HVAC efficiency by up to 15%.
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning repair and maintenance services are the best in Azle, TX. We work to give you the best quality service so that you can save money on electric bills, costs from heating and air conditioning repair and sudden breakdowns. If you are based in Azle, TX or the surrounding areas and you need any of these services do not hesitate to call us and we will be there in a jiff.
We are true to our motto; Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!
We repair and offer maintenance services for any type of HVAC unit you may be having. Be it a furnace, boiler, heat pump and any other type. Our technicians are highly trained, experienced and up to date so that they can give you the best services they can. No job is too new or too hard for them.
We also offer HVAC installation services. Our technicians will recommend to you some of the best HVAC systems for you and we will install it for you following all laws and regulations for heating and air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance.
We can’t forget to mention our emergency heating and air conditioning repair and maintenance services. If your HVAC system fails during late hours, you can just give us a call and we will be there on time to fix your unit.