Why install AC in the first place?
With climate change at its peak and several places around the world setting records of for having the ‘warmest day of the year’ an air conditioner is what you need for comfort and to make summers tolerable. When you return home after an unusually warm day, an air conditioned room can help relax you.
People who are against air conditioners argue that it is just artificial air coming from an electrical source and that it is not good as fresh air. However, if you talk about the high humidity levels in your home and the damage it could do, you wouldn’t have second thought about air conditioners. Depending on the state that you live in, you could have to deal with high moisture levels that are damaging to your furniture, valuable belongings, and walls and affect the value of your property. You need AC to also keep away pests or bugs that otherwise make your house an extremely unhygienic place to live in.
You could open your doors or windows for air circulation and controlling moisture levels but you can’t keep them open all day because you could let in burglars or pests. High moisture levels also impose health problems for you. Having AC in your home can significantly increase the comfort level and help you live better. It is equally important to have AC in your office to keep employees healthy and happy and to get work done efficiently for high returns in the future. One Hour air conditioning service in Azle, TX can help you with installation, maintenance and repair of air conditioners in houses and offices.
What could go wrong with your AC?
- For one, due to electrical problems, acids tend to accumulate inside the air conditioner and ruin the system. Electrical issues cause your AC to fail. In this case, you should call air conditioning service in Azle, TX to measure the amount of acids in your AC. You are better off calling a technician to handle the issue because they would have more skills and experience of handling the failed system. This is also because of the fact you are at higher risk of injuring yourself if the AC sustains electrical burns. If you hire air conditioning services in Azle, TX, for periodical examinations, you can prevent problems considerably and maintain the air conditioning system. Your technician would have better knowledge and experience of dealing with the issue using the latest equipment to test and fix damages.
- You could have an issue of refrigerant leaks– that is when your AC is lacking in refrigerants due to leaks or being undercharged. Air conditioning service in Azle, TX, can help fix leaks, repair the system and provide timely services in fixing the refrigerant. Your refrigerant functions properly if it is according to the manufacturer’s specifications – meaning that is should neither be undercharged nor overcharged.
- The air conditioning system may fail when you keep turning the AC on and off as that could cause fan controls and compressor to wear out. This could also damage terminals and wires in certain air conditioning systems. For that, you need to hire trained air conditioning services in Azle, TX to have your system checked and repaired.
- Other problems could happen if you leave the doors and windows open while the AC is turned on. If there are problems with installation, One Hour Air conditioning services in Azle, TX, can help overcome the issue.
- The air conditioning filter could become dirty or clogged with mold, dirt, dust and other pollutants. A clogged filter puts more pressure on your conditioning system to work harder, shortening its lifespan and going hard on energy. On way you could test for a clogged filter is to run flashlight through it. The filter is clogged if light can’t pass through it and you need to change it. You should change your filter every three months for maintenance. Air conditioning services can help clean the filter at reasonable prices.
- Other than that, pollutants, dirt and dust gather around the ductwork of your air conditioning system, which lowers its efficiency. This could also shorten lifespan of the AC and put pressure on it to work harder.
- If you hear buzzing, flapping or scurrying sounds, there could be bugs or pests in your AC.
You cannot always effectively handle it when situations like these occur. The lease you could do is to tell or determine whether something as gone amiss with the air conditioning system. When you can’t deal with it by yourself, your should consider hiring air conditioning services in Azle, TX, for proper installation, repair and maintenance. If you neglect it or deal with it on your own, you may have to incur higher expenditures.
Why hire One Hour
- We are the talk of the town!
- We are a family of home services – strong partnerships and a national support system. Independently owned and operated.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction with services and technicians.
- Our on-time guarantee is among the best in the country. We won’t keep you waiting. If we do not show up on time, you do not get to pay a dime. We have convenient, one-hour appointment windows to better fit your schedule and if your One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning service provider is even one minute late the service is on us. SERVICE ON TIME OR YOU DO NOT PAY A DIME.
- Our technicians are skilled, experienced, friendly, courteous, clean and drug-tested before being taken on board.
- We use high quality equipment, maintenance and installation.
- We follow a strict code of ethics regarding compliance with the law, excellence, time, safety rules and regulations and privacy.
Here’s what our happy customers have to say:
“We have returned to One Hour each year because of their excellent, professional service from scheduling the appointment, arriving within the timeframe, and completing the thorough tune-up.”
Call 24/7 for emergency service 800-574-1725