Photo By Konstantin L at Shutterstock
Do your heating and ac units give you constant trouble? Perhaps you need heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX to get the problems resolved. Your heating and air conditioning units play an important role in the comfort of your house. One Hour Heating and Air can solve your problems for you. You should be aware of the signs you need to look out for which indicate your units need repair.
Here are some signs your heating system needs repair:
- Cool Air Coming from Vents:It may be due to a leak or a fuel combustion problem but cool air from the vents indicates a problem.
- Burning Smells: If you notice or smell something burning from your heater then you need to contact a heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX immediately. It is a safety risk and could potentially cause a fire in your appliances.
- Short Cycling: Does your heater running erratically, working only for a while and cycling back down? Your system might be short cycling if this is happening. This could be due to a number of reasons like a dirty air filter. Hiring a professional for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX is a good idea.
- Increased Heating Costs: You probably have a general idea about your heating costs. If you notice a spike in your bills without any reason, it may be due to your system’s inefficiency
The signs that your air conditioner needs repair, on the other hand, include:
1. Air Conditioner Does Not Stay On
If your air conditioner frequently switches on and off for no reason, the compressor or the fan’s controls could wear out. Get all the electrical connections checked immediately in this case.
2. Sensor Problems
Air conditioners tend to have a thermostat sensor behind their control panel. If this sensor has a problem then your ac won’t work properly and would mean you have to get the sensor or its position changed. Changing the sensor on your own can be difficult, which is why you should hire a service for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX.
3. The Squeaky Wheel
If you find your ac is making strange noises such as squeaking, then you need to hire a service for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX. If you don’t deal with the problem soon, you risk make the problem worse and hence increasing the cost of repair.
4. High Humidity
During the summer and spring, there is sticky weather outdoors. But you don’t want to face high humidity inside. Your air conditioning unit should be moderating humidity levels automatically.
If your system cannot keep moisture and humidity levels in the right range, it is in need of repair. A repair service will diagnose the issue quickly and let you know what your air conditioner requires.
5. Strange Smells
Your system smelling is not only a nuisance but a cause for concern. Odors normally indicate a need for maintenance and could mean growth of mold or bacteria in the ductwork. Either way, get a service for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX to fix the problem soon.
6. Drainage Problems
This could be due to a clogged drain or any other reason your drain is not working properly. For instance, if your AC is not mounted properly, it won’t drain properly.
7. Compromised Air Flow
This could be because of filter problems or something else but if your ac has poor air flow, it’s time for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX.
8. Water Leaks
Your air conditioning unit depends on refrigerant to cool your house and might produce condensation when operating. However, none of these liquids should be leaking into your house.
Water pooling or actively leaking around your system is a big sign that your system is not running properly. Leaks can cause serious damage to your house quickly and may even cause serious structural problems.
9. High Energy Usage
If your ac takes too much energy then it is a matter of concern. A broken thermostat or an aging system could be reason but get it repaired as soon as you possible.
10. The Age of Your Air Conditioning Unit
Air conditioners have a running life and they tend to last between 10-15 years; if you are lucky then 20. If your ac is close to this age then it’s probably time to get it repaired or even replaced. Major repairs could save it from replacement for some more years though.
How to Decide on a Service for Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Dallas, TX
These are a few things you should consider when deciding on a service for heating and air conditioning repair in Frisco, TN:
- Home Evaluation
- Professional and Friendly
- Customer Service
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® is the company to hire for heating and ac repair in Dallas, TX. It gives the best services to its customers by focusing on quality of our products, staff and work. Our repair services include:
- Factory-authorized dealer
- NATE certified technicians
- 24/7 emergency AC repairs
- Repair of all models of air conditioning and heating equipment
- Well-stocked trucks with factory-authorized parts
- Preventive maintenance and tune-ups
- Home performance evaluations to check energy efficiency
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Service throughout Tarrant County
- Residential and commercial HVAC service and repair
- Seasonal specials on financing, repairs, and new installation
We provide quality services 6 days a week to our customers. All your heating and air conditioning solutions are a one call away. Having been in the industry since 1988, we have years of experience and can effectively solve any problem that you might be facing with your HVAC systems. We provide comprehensive services, emergency repairs and work hard to guarantee satisfaction.