Photo by David Spates at Shutterstock
Are you searching for “HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX”?
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) is an industry that has numerous jobs available!
Types of Jobs
There are a number of HVAC Jobs available in Azle, TX. You simply need to find one that fits your criteria. Here is a list of the different types of jobs:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Apprentice Technician
- Residential HVAC Installer
- Experienced HVAC Certified Technician
- HVAC Service Technician
- HVAC Building Maintenance Technician
- Residential HVAC Service Technician
- HVAC Service Professional
- HVAC Sales
- HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Senior Mechanical/HVAC Engineer
- HVAC Residential Installation Helper
- HVAC Residential Service Technician Trainee
There are a number of benefits to these jobs:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company Van, Phone, PPE and uniforms provided
- Overtime available
- Company paid vacation, holidays and personal days
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage
- Referral and rewards program
What do these jobs entail?
So now you have results for your search for “HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX.” You now need to know what HVAC technicians and engineers do. As you know, HVAC is an abbreviation for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. This means that a qualified HVAC technician installs, repairs and maintains heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. This could include refrigeration systems which control the air quality and temperature in buildings. Hence comes the abbreviation HVAC/R. Most HVAC technicians are trained in all three of the components but specialize in one. To truly understand the kind of work they do, you should take a look at the list of duties they perform, which include:
- Studying blueprints
- Testing connections and pipes for leakages
- Testing circuits for continuity
- Replacing or repairing faulty equipment
- Install, maintain or adjust thermostats and humidistats
- Balance the system by adjusting system controls
- Use fuel, water, or refrigerant sources and connect it to the HVAC system
- Assemble and position HVAC equipment
- Cut or drill holes in the building structures
- Brainstorm, develop, plan, and install electrical wiring for low voltage
- Work in compliance with the legislative requirement
- Monitor and report things like faults, time and material required to the supervisors.
After finding the answer to your search for “HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX” it’s important to see if you fit the criteria for these jobs. The following basic qualifications are usually required for most of the positions:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- HVAC Trade school graduate
- Some hands-on HVAC experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- EPA Certification: Type I and Type II or Universal Preferred
- NATE certification preferred
- Complete the pre-employment background check and drug test
- Ability to climb ladders
- Technical aptitude to perform service, maintenance and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Be able to identify and report all issues that arise with the equipment and stop it from functioning properly
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Must be able to understand the client’s needs
- Driven to succeed and work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated to complete the assigned tasks within time constraints
- Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
- Willing to learn
- Local travel might be required
There are qualifications for HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX which surpass the skills. These include:
- Ability to tolerate extreme environmental conditions including extreme cold, heat, noise, fumes, vibration, dust, and poor ventilation.
- Ability to walk, stand, and to climb attic stairs and ladders and to maneuver in attics, small spaces and basements
- Ability to regularly work from and climb typical ladders, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, stand, reach, walk, grasp and twist to perform important job functions.
- Should not exceed 300 pounds in weight including equipment and clothes.
- Ability to exert force up to 100 pounds (pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
Looking for HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX would also inevitably lead you to question the type of equipment you might be working with. Depending on the task at hand, HVAC technicians use a variety of different tools. During the installation process, they use screwdrivers, pipe cutters, wrenches, cordless drill and other basic hand-tools. For testing and installing complex system components, technicians might use more sophisticated tools, like carbon monoxide detectors, manifold gauge, combustion analyzers and voltmeters.
Now that you are aware of what the HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX, entail, you can contact One Heating and Air and work with us. At One Heating and Air, we work Monday to Saturday, providing you with service tirelessly. We provide emergency repairs and basically guarantee satisfaction.
We have listed some of the best HVAC jobs near me in Azle, TX where you can truly work to your full potential. We have been working in the industry for around three decades – since 1988 – and thus, working with us will guarantee you great experience as we cover everything from installation to repairs.
Our licensed dealers and technicians provide our customers with the best quality of service possible. We focus on the quality of our work, our employees, and our products. We have some of the best training in the industry. There’s great teamwork in and out of the field. If you are looking for a career and not just a job then we are the company for you. We put our employees first. You can also get employee testimonials on our website and get more details about our services and what we have mentioned here.