Photo By IvelinRadkov at istock
Fort Worth is the 13th largest city in the United States and the fifth-largest in TX. Fort Worth, TX is filled to the brim with cultural opportunities like the outstanding architectural marvel, the Kimball Art Museum designed by the very talented Louis Kahn.
The museum houses the only Michelangelo masterpiece on exhibition in the United States among other masterworks from Rubens, Picasso, Cezzane, Caravaggio and El Greco. Also, it houses fascinating antiquities from Ancient Egypt, Nepal, Cambodia, Tibet and relics from Pre Columbian cultures like the Olmec, Zapotec, and Aztecs. The neighboring Modern Art Museum and the Amon Carter Museum provide inspiration and valuable resources for educational purposes for the Fort Worth, TX community.
Our city is home to the renowned Van Cliburn International Piano Competition which draws visitors from all over the world. The natural gorgeousness of the landscape is found at places like the Greer Island Nature Center and Refuge where they house a genetically pure bison herd which is the largest urban park in the nation.
We’re proud to be the leading Heating and AC and plumbing service in Fort Worth, TX. Our technicians and our team provide emergency heating and AC repair 24-hour services and promise to arrive on-time every time or you don’t have to pay a dime! We guarantee our work and strive to make loyal clients out of every home and business we serve.
Our Heating and AC Service Range
Emergency Service Calls
Our expert heating and AC technicians are available around the clock for any emergency home heating and AC repairs. We depend on the hardworking nature of our team to meet these standards. However, we believe in a work and life balance for our employees. This balance is kept by charging a nominal fee for emergency service calls. We promise to provide this service at a competitive and affordable price.
Energy Performance Evaluations
We depend on the standards set by ENERGY STAR to guide us in optimizing the heating and AC utilities and services in the home. ENERGY STAR is a nation-wide program from the United States Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency that sets guidelines for improving energy use in American homes. A high ENERGY STAR rating can mean you’ll use less electricity, save money, and help protect the environment.
Heating and AC for Commercial Properties
One hour Air Conditioning and Heating of Fort Worth, TX specializes in providing cutting-edge heating and AC services to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our services cover a wide range of repairs and maintenance tasks. We train our Heating and AC professionals to complete the most technical appliance installations.
Let us help you maintain an optimal work environment where your employees and products are safe from the elements. We’ll help you protect your bottom line too by assisting in choosing appliances that will best suit your workspace. Also, we are available to advise on the heating and AC design that will be the most affordable and efficient climate control system for your business place.
Heating and AC Factory-Trained Technicians
Our team represents many decades of heating and AC experience. Our employees periodically attend technical training to advance their skills to match the developing technology used more and more in the industry. Our tradespeople are trained by the factories that make your appliances and learn exactly how to install, maintain, and repair your climate controls.
“I’m so grateful I found 1 Hour Air Conditioning and Heating! I have a condition that keeps me chronically cold. Even in the sweltering heat of a TX summer, I get cold. It’s safe to say my heating is on year-round. Last January my heating stopped producing hot air in the middle of the night. My teeth were chattering as I looked for an emergency heating and AC service. Luckily, I found 1 Hour! They came out before my hot chocolate was ready and had the heat blasting in no time at all. I’m going to rely on them any time my heater decides to give up!
Andy Straub, North Richland Hills, February 2020
“I don’t know if you’ve ever tried to make it through a Texan summer without AC, but it’s not fun, not even for an afternoon. My wife and I are retired, and we spend most of our days reading together on the air-conditioned veranda. Last July, our exterior AC started humming really loudly. A few days of the noise ended in a puff of smoke and a busted unit. I’m handy, but I don’t know anything about air conditioners. I tried ringing our regular service guy, but he didn’t have any appointments available for a week. I picked One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating because of their one-hour service. They were true to their promise and arrived within an hour. In the end, we needed a new AC unit but they helped us pick an affordable and powerful air conditioner and installed it to run efficiently. The new AC even costs us less to run. Our electric bill has dropped more than 10 percent!”
Joe Franklin, Fort Worth, September 2019
“We bought a house as an investment in Arlington Heights. The historic, two-story was in great shape and has excellent bones. All it really needed was new floors, a fresh coat of paint, and a newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms. The air conditioning and heating systems needed an update too. We wanted to work with a singular company to streamline the work because we both work full time in Dallas. Because we deeply care about the environment and the beautiful, natural landscape in the great state of Texas. We wanted to work with a company that shares these values. Our friend suggested we call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning because their team handled his remodel from top to bottom. We met with two other service providers as well as One Hour. One Hour blew us away with their affordability and expansive knowledge of installing our modern climate control. They finished a day early and under budget. We recently sold the house for more than twice the price we invested! We’re already looking to invest in another property and when we do we will be hiring One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating!”
Ray Kerry, Arlington Heights, October 2019
HVAC Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Unbalanced heating or air conditioning in different parts of the house: if you notice that your living room is a different temperature from your kitchen or any room in your home, it might mean your heating and AC system is struggling or was improperly installed. We can evaluate the condition of your climate control system and provide you with an affordable estimate. We’ll have you and your family nice and cool before you know it!
- Strange Noises: Furnaces, boilers, and air conditioners make regular noise, but squealing, grinding or grating noises aren’t just abnormal, they’re annoying. Odd noises are among the first symptoms your climate control appliances need repairing. Don’t ignore them because it could cost you a lot more money if you do.
- Minimal Airflow: A reduction in indoor airflow or a step down in quality may negatively impact the environmental health of your home. It’s difficult to measure the airflow quality but look for the following symptoms in your family and yourself – headaches, an increase in asthma or respiratory attacks, bronchitis, irritation to the mouth, nose or eyes, cough, mental fatigue, or fuzzy headedness. Our team will troubleshoot the issue and return your home to it’s healthiest state.
- The Heating or AC Unit’s Age: Appliances aren’t meant to last forever. The older the furnace or air conditioner the more likely it will need repairs and it could be costing you more money to run. We specialize in making homes and businesses ENERGY STAR efficient which helps your space use energy more efficiently, saves your hard-earned cash and helps protect the environment.
- Drips, Leaks, and Puddles: Water dripping or collecting anywhere near your air conditioner could indicate the necessity for a service call. Leaks may contain dangerous fluids and represent a safety threat to you and your family. Don’t put off having the source of leak found and sealed.
- Abnormally High Electric Bills: Energy bills fluctuate depending on the time of year, but if your rates are significantly higher than usual there may be something wrong with your AC or heater. These appliances work to meet the temperatures they’ve been set to and if they can’t reach these temperatures with a regular amount of fuel, they will burn more energy to meet the objectives. That’s why your electric rates have skyrocketed. Our team of specialized technicians can determine the issue and resolve it to return your utility bills to a lower tariff.
- Weird Smells: It’s unusual for your HVAC system to emit unpleasant scents. There are a few smells that if you do become aware of them, then it’s time to call us to uproot the problem and resolve it.
- Rotten Eggs: This is by far the most dangerous scents on the list and could be caused by a natural gas leak. Leave the house and stay away. Don’t hesitate to call a professional immediately.
- Mustiness: Mold and musty smells are very common problems for air conditioners because moisture escapes the ducts. Mold lives on moisture and it’s frequently found in HVAC systems. Mold growth can impact the efficiency of your AC. Our experts specialize in removing mold outbreaks across a range of climate control units.
- Electrical Burning: The first thing you should do is make sure there isn’t a fire. It’s possible that your unit is malfunctioning and might be moments away from being ablaze. Turn off the unit and call a professional.
It’s vital not to ignore these red flags when it comes to your heating and AC units. Putting off repairs can dramatically raise your electricity bills and cost more to repair. Ignoring HVAC challenges can cost you more cash in the long run because your appliances won’t last as long as they should. Our experts are committed to providing you with the highest quality and most efficient service available in the Fort Worth region. We don’t exaggerate the problems we find in your home. We’re honest and transparent in our pricing and our work.
A Commitment to Professionalism
Every time a person rings our office for a heating or AC service call us at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating, we want to make that individual a repeat customer. How do we do that? It begins with our customer care representative who takes your call. They’ve been trained to identify the core issue and assign an appropriate technician for the job. The carefully chosen specialist will evaluate the issue and report back to you with a transparent estimate and a pragmatic timeline for the task. If you’re unhappy for any reason, please let us know and we will make it right!
We know you have plenty of choices when it comes to installing and repairing heating and AC units in your home or business. We will exceed your expectations and surprise you with the affordability of our rates.
Inviting a stranger into your home or business is an act of trust. Rest assured our employees are NATE-certified, factory trained to be ENERGY STAR efficient, and submit to a holistic background check before being sent out on any service call.
Don’t wait until you’ve got a heating and AC malfunction. Schedule regular, routine maintenance tasks to improve the efficiency of your HVAC appliances and extend the life of your climate control system. We have a guarantee of our service arrival and repair delivery times. So, if you find one of our technicians is running behind schedule, let us know and we’ll make it right. We value your business and our community. That’s why we’re the leading heating and AC repair and installation service in the region.